The Obamacare Impact on Small Business Finance

The Obamacare Impact on Small Business Finance Avatar Posted by airabongco under Finance
From http://smallbiztrends.com 620 days ago
Made Hot by: robinandy58 on November 26, 2013 5:27 pm
When Obamacare was created, it has big goals. But now that it was implemented, it seemed that it has more problems. Read More

B2B Deals Galore! Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday

B2B Deals Galore! Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday Avatar Posted by airabongco under News
From http://smallbiztrends.com 620 days ago
Made Hot by: mikehartman1 on November 26, 2013 5:26 pm
Want to go deal hunting this holiday season? Here are some articles that can lead you to some the best deals. Read More

Celebrating Failure

Celebrating Failure Avatar Posted by JadeSM under Marketing
From http://wealthywomenleaders.com 620 days ago
Made Hot by: steefen on November 26, 2013 3:26 pm
Does the fear of failure ever hold you back? Have YOU ever talked YOU out of doing something YOU wanted to do – because you feared failure? You’re not alone. This is almost a phenomenon among women entrepreneurs. Read More
BrightLocal performed a survey on consumer behavior that observed buying decisions about local products and services. The survey focused on North America, with 90% of responding residing in the United States and the other 10 percent in Canada. Unsurprisingly, online reviews had a distinct impact on Read More
Ready for Small Business Saturday? If not, here's how you can gear up for this popular shopping day ahead of time so you can actually rest easy on Thanksgiving and enjoy a day off! Read More

Japanese Businesspeople as Global Communicators

Japanese Businesspeople as Global Communicators Avatar Posted by JapanIntercult under Global
From http://www.japanintercultural.com 619 days ago
Made Hot by: sophia2 on November 26, 2013 3:23 pm
Nov 26, 2013, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
This seminar, conducted in Japanese by Rochelle Kopp at Academy Hills in Roppongi Hills will take a comparative culture approach to look at how non-Japanese view the Japanese approach to business. Small group discussions will enable the participants to share and com Read More

4 Ways to Find Better Pinterest Pins for Your Business

4 Ways to Find Better Pinterest Pins for Your Business Avatar Posted by davefiore under Social Media
From http://fiorecommunications.com 619 days ago
Made Hot by: seobromino on November 26, 2013 3:22 pm
Your job as the pinner is to navigate through the website and find the content that will be beneficial for your brand and your audience. Here are four tips to make the Pinterest searching process a little easier. Read More
This blog post looks at the challenges cultural differences across the world places on our online marketing. Read More

Give Your Customers Some Sugar

Give Your Customers Some Sugar Avatar Posted by alleliaspili under Customer Service
From http://www.websitemagazine.com 620 days ago
Made Hot by: deanuk on November 26, 2013 3:16 pm
An enterprise can’t survive without customers, which is why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems have become a must-have tool for savvy business professionals. Read More
Want to know how to market a nonfiction book? This is a written guide on some online and offline strategies to market your book. Read More

Three Key Voluntary Policies for Women

Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …
Subscribe

Building a Small Business From Your Writing Talents

Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … More
Editor's Picks


It's time to up your game with video on BizSugar!
Have you tried BizSugar's new video posting feature?
Post your small business video to BizSugar today!
Did you know you can now post video on BizSugar?