Management section: includes articles related to small business management. It can serve as your go-to resource for finding best practices, tips and advice on how to communicate with your employees, how to get the best out of limited resources, what to do when there's a crisis etc.
From https://www.managingamericans.com 4 days ago
Made Hot by: sundaydriver on June 18, 2013 6:44 pm
Right now recently ousted J.C. Penney CEO Ron Johnson has to be thankful for Coca-Cola. Why? Because their disaster with New Coke is about the only thing keeping Johnson and his misconceived “JCP” out of the number one position in epic fails.
Now, don’t get me wrong. J.C. Penne Read More
From http://wiseupcoach.tumblr.com 6 days ago
Made Hot by: PMVirtual on June 18, 2013 4:03 am
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now