MMarquit voted on the following stories on BizSugar

While it can be tempting to use technology all the time, some instances demand a more old school approach to getting your point across. Read More
The single greatest obstacle that faces anyone wanting to start or maintain a blog is time – more precisely, a lack of it. Read More
Losing motivation is hard. However, it’s part of the cycle. Your inspiration will return to you if you’re patient and gentle with yourself. Excitement will come back to your life, and you’ll again accomplish all the things you want. Read More
Google shook the webmaster world with its HTTPS announcement. Guest blogger John Feeney tells us what WordPress site owners should do to take advantage of Google’s announcement. Read More
If you want your writing to reflect the brevity-with-action that characterizes Hemingway’s writing, I’ve got the tool for you. Read More
Does your partner have a “real job”? You need to coordinate your benefits with what you do with your home business. Read More
The infographic is broken down into 3 main sections including work meetings, pointless emails and internet usage. As little as 60% of time at work is spent productivity - so where does the other 40% go? Find out with this infographic. Read More

14 Proven Ways To Get Your Blog Posts Read

14 Proven Ways To Get Your Blog Posts Read Avatar Posted by amabaie under Online Marketing
From http://www.twelveskip.com 49 days ago
Made Hot by: kingofcontent92 on September 8, 2014 4:43 pm
If you’re really serious about blogging, you’ll take the time to know your readers to the point where you can think like them.

You’ll need to know what they would like to read about, what makes them tick, and what type of content they want.

You need to be creative and experiment with differen Read More
Have you ever asked yourself, “I wonder what’s the best way to torture a ghostwriter?” If so, here are 16 handy ways to drive your ghostwriter stark raving bonkers. Read More
Raising sales taxes is one way cities, counties, and states can raise revenue. However, sales taxes that are too high can actually discourage consumption and economic growth. Read More

Learn How to Build a Firm Benefits Foundation

While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …
Subscribe

Dr. Shannon Reece: Empowering Women In Small Biz

Meet Dr. Shannon Reece, most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. We'll be picking a new … More
Editor's Picks

Have you tried BizSugar's new video posting feature?
It's time to up your game with video on BizSugar!
Post your small business video to BizSugar today!
Did you know you can now post video on BizSugar?