QR codes or also called the Quick Response codes, are a powerful marketing tool which is still a novelty in North America. However, QR codes are widely used in Japan and Europe. Today many small, medium and large businesses in the United States are cashing on this novelty to capture their market and communicate themselves better to their current and potential customers and stakeholders.
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers