Still struggling to get more viewers on your business Facebook page? Here’s something you might not know: the new EdgeRank algorithm on Facebook now takes quality of content into consideration when you post to your page. Your page reach (the number of people who see the post) will increase or decrease based on the determined quality. But what is considered quality and how do you make each post valuable in this new ranking system?
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- Non-Solicitation Agreement