Still struggling to get more viewers on your business Facebook page? Here’s something you might not know: the new EdgeRank algorithm on Facebook now takes quality of content into consideration when you post to your page. Your page reach (the number of people who see the post) will increase or decrease based on the determined quality. But what is considered quality and how do you make each post valuable in this new ranking system?
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition