Still struggling to get more viewers on your business Facebook page? Here’s something you might not know: the new EdgeRank algorithm on Facebook now takes quality of content into consideration when you post to your page. Your page reach (the number of people who see the post) will increase or decrease based on the determined quality. But what is considered quality and how do you make each post valuable in this new ranking system?
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)