College students often wait until graduation to start thinking about their career and how to start it. However, this is a fatal mistake. Students should be working on their network of connections throughout their college career and keeping track of their network on LinkedIn. Networking is part of the college experience.
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers