When you meet someone new at a party, do you: a. Start telling them all about you whether or not they’ve asked you a question? b. Ask them questions to learn more about them? c. Ask them for a favour? d. Say hello and then walk away without saying anything more? If you answered anything but b. my guess is you don’t find it easy in social situations. Whether at a flesh and blood networking event or online, doing a, c or d is a big turn off. So, why do businesses do a, c and d on social media all the time, when the same people would never intentionally do those things at a party?
What makes a person an entrepreneur? Maybe it's just a decision to do something different with your life. That's how … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- Small Business Owners – Do you Know How Much Asset You Own?
- How to Choose an Accountant Who Is Also an Advisor
- How Google Authorship Can Protect You From Plagiarism
- 10 Lessons Learnt From Hosting My First BIG Group Interview