When dealing with a company as a supplier, it is important to have more than one contact. It is possible to end up being the victim of an empire builder and have no insights into the remainder of the business. This can lead to a tarnished reputation or unseen sales opportunities.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Are Women Owners in Business Afraid to Hire Employees?
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday