Some people have great difficulty making a decision. They may be very analytic or risk averse--always looking for more data on which to make a decision, and never comfortable that they have enough. They are looking to eliminate all uncertainty and risk, making the perfect decision. There is never enough data to present---they are always worried they have missed something---there is always just one more thing--they don't know what it is, but they fear they have missed something.
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product