Cold calling is described in heroic terms: beating a path to the prized customer; crossing the many obstacles and walls of protection to find the elusive buyer; wrangling and competing against the many other sales people pursuing the same prize. After breathless battle and hard work the sales person...
Who Voted for this Story
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment