The initial investment that an owner puts into a business is known as capital. The source of this capital may include money from savings, redundancy, inheritance, investments, winnings etc. When the business becomes established, capital may be increased by retaining an amount of profit that the business earns. These are all internal sources of finance.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup