The initial investment that an owner puts into a business is known as capital. The source of this capital may include money from savings, redundancy, inheritance, investments, winnings etc. When the business becomes established, capital may be increased by retaining an amount of profit that the business earns. These are all internal sources of finance.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?