As much as 80% of US small businesses aren't measuring the results of their direct mail campaigns. The number goes down slightly to 73% for email campaigns. In this post, Nicole Fende talks about measuring ROI using a handy online ROI calculator from Pitney Bowes.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
It could be argued that sales, in some form or other, is the most important function for any business. Because, without … MoreMore Contributors
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- Best Ad Networks To Monetize Blog Traffic - ReachOutSid.Com
- 12 Things to Address During the Onboarding Process for New Hires