As much as 80% of US small businesses aren't measuring the results of their direct mail campaigns. The number goes down slightly to 73% for email campaigns. In this post, Nicole Fende talks about measuring ROI using a handy online ROI calculator from Pitney Bowes.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Sometimes it's easy to forget, but a little over a year ago, Kelvin Cech was stuck grinding out copy for a small sports … MoreMore Contributors
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity