Business-to-business (B2B) marketers have a tough job. These individuals are constantly looking at new ways to promote a company’s product to other companies with the ultimate goal of selling those services. While B2B marketing is often considered tougher than business-to-customer (B2C) sales, the two realms use similar strategies to achieve the sales goal. Here are six strategies B2B marketers can use that will lead to marketing success.
Who Voted for this Story
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?