Business-to-business (B2B) marketers have a tough job. These individuals are constantly looking at new ways to promote a company’s product to other companies with the ultimate goal of selling those services. While B2B marketing is often considered tougher than business-to-customer (B2C) sales, the two realms use similar strategies to achieve the sales goal. Here are six strategies B2B marketers can use that will lead to marketing success.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to finding new sources of productivity, Warren Rutherford has built his business on helping to release … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)