Business-to-business (B2B) marketers have a tough job. These individuals are constantly looking at new ways to promote a company’s product to other companies with the ultimate goal of selling those services. While B2B marketing is often considered tougher than business-to-customer (B2C) sales, the two realms use similar strategies to achieve the sales goal. Here are six strategies B2B marketers can use that will lead to marketing success.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016