Business-to-business (B2B) marketers have a tough job. These individuals are constantly looking at new ways to promote a company’s product to other companies with the ultimate goal of selling those services. While B2B marketing is often considered tougher than business-to-customer (B2C) sales, the two realms use similar strategies to achieve the sales goal. Here are six strategies B2B marketers can use that will lead to marketing success.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?