We need to pay attention to know and understand our employees. Furthermore, we have to make consistent actions based on what we have known and understood from them. Here are 18 things your employees want from you.
Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … MoreMore Contributors
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think