For success on Instagram, one must be visually compelling. Take Starbucks for example. They don’t use Instagram to tell followers what Starbucks employees are doing for their communities. They use images of happy, caring Starbucks folk cleaning up trash or volunteering in city schools. This creates transparency and gives a window into office culture, a sort of insider look at the company. Some people say that as we age, our interest in pictures never really goes away. Capitalize on this as you seek to engage your target audience. Starbucks does this well.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- How to Update WordPress Safely