For success on Instagram, one must be visually compelling. Take Starbucks for example. They don’t use Instagram to tell followers what Starbucks employees are doing for their communities. They use images of happy, caring Starbucks folk cleaning up trash or volunteering in city schools. This creates transparency and gives a window into office culture, a sort of insider look at the company. Some people say that as we age, our interest in pictures never really goes away. Capitalize on this as you seek to engage your target audience. Starbucks does this well.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist