For success on Instagram, one must be visually compelling. Take Starbucks for example. They don’t use Instagram to tell followers what Starbucks employees are doing for their communities. They use images of happy, caring Starbucks folk cleaning up trash or volunteering in city schools. This creates transparency and gives a window into office culture, a sort of insider look at the company. Some people say that as we age, our interest in pictures never really goes away. Capitalize on this as you seek to engage your target audience. Starbucks does this well.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?