For success on Instagram, one must be visually compelling. Take Starbucks for example. They don’t use Instagram to tell followers what Starbucks employees are doing for their communities. They use images of happy, caring Starbucks folk cleaning up trash or volunteering in city schools. This creates transparency and gives a window into office culture, a sort of insider look at the company. Some people say that as we age, our interest in pictures never really goes away. Capitalize on this as you seek to engage your target audience. Starbucks does this well.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week is a real legal eagle as well as an entrepreneur. While already … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business