Some of the finest companies in the world have well-defined policies about how to take care of customers. These companies understand the value of treating the customer with respect, and when customers are treated well, they also tend to behave with respect toward your company when you make a mistake.
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success