Some of the finest companies in the world have well-defined policies about how to take care of customers. These companies understand the value of treating the customer with respect, and when customers are treated well, they also tend to behave with respect toward your company when you make a mistake.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- How Should The Word \"Social\" Feature In The Overall Business Strategy?
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change