Some of the finest companies in the world have well-defined policies about how to take care of customers. These companies understand the value of treating the customer with respect, and when customers are treated well, they also tend to behave with respect toward your company when you make a mistake.
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success