On Sunday (April 1) I noticed that my email (hosted by FuseMail) box was rather empty. Now, for some business owners Sunday might be the only day of their week their inbox isn’t flooded with emails, but I usually get a decent amount (mostly newsletter subscriber updates), so to see no new emails was actually unusual for me. After logging into my FuseMail account, it didn’t take long for me to realize that not only was I not receiving emails, I couldn’t send them either! My FuseMail inbox was completely offline! Throughout the day on Sunday I called FuseMail 4-5 times only to get passed to voicemail each time. I went to bed frustrated, but hoped that they were just updating the server (wouldn’t be the first time that has pulled my inbox offline) and that everything would be running again on Monday. I reasoned it was better to be offline on a Sunday afternoon than the last Friday or first Monday of a month.
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"