I first came across Cendrine Marrouat and her Creative Ramblings on Bizsugar. After reading her post the first time I have since always made a point of looking out for Cendrine’s posts as they are always so interesting. We got chatting on Twitter and have since kept in touch on a regular basis – it’s possible I’m even being included in her new eBook.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters