I first came across Cendrine Marrouat and her Creative Ramblings on Bizsugar. After reading her post the first time I have since always made a point of looking out for Cendrine’s posts as they are always so interesting. We got chatting on Twitter and have since kept in touch on a regular basis – it’s possible I’m even being included in her new eBook.
Who Voted for this Story
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]