A company from Israel is saving the Alps for skiing and tourism (with an idea from a Siberian gulag)Posted by amabaie under Success Stories
From http://thecontextofthings.com 402 days ago
Made Hot by: seobromino on February 20, 2014 2:31 pm
In the pantheon of global warming meets economics stories, though, none might be weirder than the fact that the Alps — which attracts 80 million tourists per year — is essentially being saved by Israel, one of the climates on Earth probably least associated with snowfall. This is a story of creativity and innovation in business.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach