A company from Israel is saving the Alps for skiing and tourism (with an idea from a Siberian gulag)Posted by amabaie under Success Stories
From http://thecontextofthings.com 463 days ago
Made Hot by: seobromino on February 20, 2014 2:31 pm
In the pantheon of global warming meets economics stories, though, none might be weirder than the fact that the Alps — which attracts 80 million tourists per year — is essentially being saved by Israel, one of the climates on Earth probably least associated with snowfall. This is a story of creativity and innovation in business.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Best Ad Networks To Monetize Blog Traffic - ReachOutSid.Com
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?