First impressions are so important. Whether in business or personal situations, we are always being judged by the way we portray ourselves. It may not be fair, but that’s the way it works. So, when you look at your Instagram photos, what first impression are you giving people?
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change