First impressions are so important. Whether in business or personal situations, we are always being judged by the way we portray ourselves. It may not be fair, but that’s the way it works. So, when you look at your Instagram photos, what first impression are you giving people?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best