First impressions are so important. Whether in business or personal situations, we are always being judged by the way we portray ourselves. It may not be fair, but that’s the way it works. So, when you look at your Instagram photos, what first impression are you giving people?
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate