Hearing a message from a top-scoring 'influencer' might make me read, or retweet a message – but seeing it repeated by five people I actually know, like and/or trust makes it law, regardless of the measured “influence” of those people. - Tom Webster
Who Voted for this Story
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch