There has been quite a gap between episodes 85 and 86. The reasons for that are plentiful, but one of the biggest is that I've been doing a lot of speaking engagements that have taken away the time I would normally have spent on this podcast. For this episode, I wanted to make available the audio from one of those presentations. Over the past several months I've presented at several of the monthly New Media Seminars, organized by Madison + Main, a new media and advertising firm. My portion of the half-day workshop centered on how social media and social networking have changed everything about PR.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths