Any good Internet marketing expert understands the importance of business blogging and social media marketing. Unfortunately, some business and website owners see them as one and the same. A blog is a place to share content and promote dialogue with current and potential clients and customers. Social media is a place to share content and promote dialogue with current and potential clients and customers.
Who Voted for this Story
It could be argued that sales, in some form or other, is the most important function for any business. Because, without … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!