Google+ introduced hashtags, along with a number of other new features, last month in an effort to make the Google+ feed a little deeper and more interesting. Hashtags on Google+ are very similar to those on Twitter and now Facebook: you can use them to find, start and join conversations about specific topics. However, Google+ hashtags are slightly different to their Twitter counterparts.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
After studying for a PhD in Medical Physics in the UK, Jane Sheeba was set by most people's standards. She returned to … MoreMore Contributors
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- The Human Element In Content Marketing – Infographic
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser