Google+ introduced hashtags, along with a number of other new features, last month in an effort to make the Google+ feed a little deeper and more interesting. Hashtags on Google+ are very similar to those on Twitter and now Facebook: you can use them to find, start and join conversations about specific topics. However, Google+ hashtags are slightly different to their Twitter counterparts.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Before becoming a professional digital marketer, Stuart Davidson spent a lot of his time on the computer. He went from … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail