Google+ introduced hashtags, along with a number of other new features, last month in an effort to make the Google+ feed a little deeper and more interesting. Hashtags on Google+ are very similar to those on Twitter and now Facebook: you can use them to find, start and join conversations about specific topics. However, Google+ hashtags are slightly different to their Twitter counterparts.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips