Google+ introduced hashtags, along with a number of other new features, last month in an effort to make the Google+ feed a little deeper and more interesting. Hashtags on Google+ are very similar to those on Twitter and now Facebook: you can use them to find, start and join conversations about specific topics. However, Google+ hashtags are slightly different to their Twitter counterparts.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business