Google+ introduced hashtags, along with a number of other new features, last month in an effort to make the Google+ feed a little deeper and more interesting. Hashtags on Google+ are very similar to those on Twitter and now Facebook: you can use them to find, start and join conversations about specific topics. However, Google+ hashtags are slightly different to their Twitter counterparts.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!
- New NLRB Ruling Could Change Franchising As We Know It
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue
- Startups Must Embrace Coopetition For Rapid Growth
- 10 Ways Sales People Lose Customers