Google+ introduced hashtags, along with a number of other new features, last month in an effort to make the Google+ feed a little deeper and more interesting. Hashtags on Google+ are very similar to those on Twitter and now Facebook: you can use them to find, start and join conversations about specific topics. However, Google+ hashtags are slightly different to their Twitter counterparts.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You can take the CEO out of the corporation, but you can't take the leadership out of the CEO. At least, that is … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Best Ad Networks To Monetize Blog Traffic - ReachOutSid.Com
- 12 Things to Address During the Onboarding Process for New Hires
- 5 Barcode Scanner Apps for iPhone and Android
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?