Google+ introduced hashtags, along with a number of other new features, last month in an effort to make the Google+ feed a little deeper and more interesting. Hashtags on Google+ are very similar to those on Twitter and now Facebook: you can use them to find, start and join conversations about specific topics. However, Google+ hashtags are slightly different to their Twitter counterparts.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses