Google+ is a relatively new addition to the social media family. There have been mixed messages about Google’s success in its entry to social sites. No matter what experts may say, there are many benefits to adding Google+ to a company’s social media strategy.
Who Voted for this Story
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service