The recent announcement that LinkedIn will be opening up its doors to younger high school students has raised some questions, namely for universities. Schools that were previously only targeting older students and alumni are now given the shot to appeal to a younger crowd. This can mean taking a major shift in the type of content your university’s marketing team shares, but it doesn’t have to be an overwhelming chore. We’ve laid out the types of content you should use to market to teenagers with LinkedIn University Pages.
Who Voted for this Story
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- Non-Solicitation Agreement