I read a true story about a pessimistic railroad engineer who was let out of work early along with his coworkers. In the process of shutting down, he accidentally locked himself in a refrigerator car. Knowing his coworkers were leaving for the day and realizing the dangers of being trapped in freezing temperatures all night, the engineer began to panic! He yelled for help and banged on the door, but no one could hear him. Eventually, the engineer accepted his fate and “froze” to death. The next morning when the police examined the scene, they noticed something peculiar...
Who Voted for this Story
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing