Many entrepreneurs believe strongly in the value of their products and services and love to help customers. But offers too many products and services for free can cause a huge problem for business owners and their customers. Entrepreneurs won't make enough money to keep their businesses and continue providing the products and services their customers love if they give everything away for free. Here are some things to consider when deciding where to draw the line for providing work, products or services for free, says book publishing coach Kristen Ecksein.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -