Many entrepreneurs believe strongly in the value of their products and services and love to help customers. But offers too many products and services for free can cause a huge problem for business owners and their customers. Entrepreneurs won't make enough money to keep their businesses and continue providing the products and services their customers love if they give everything away for free. Here are some things to consider when deciding where to draw the line for providing work, products or services for free, says book publishing coach Kristen Ecksein.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Marie Forleo not only talks the talk. She also walks the walk. In 2001, she quit her job in publishing and embarked on … MoreMore Contributors
- PostPlanner News! Get Viral Content Ideas for Twitter Now Too!
- 4 Great Free Tools to Boost Your Twitter Exposure
- 23 Ways to Create a Better Work Environment
- Marketers Are Starting to Adapt to Consumer Habits
- Facebook Algorithm Update to Further Reduce Organic Reach