Many entrepreneurs believe strongly in the value of their products and services and love to help customers. But offers too many products and services for free can cause a huge problem for business owners and their customers. Entrepreneurs won't make enough money to keep their businesses and continue providing the products and services their customers love if they give everything away for free. Here are some things to consider when deciding where to draw the line for providing work, products or services for free, says book publishing coach Kristen Ecksein.
Who Voted for this Story
What would you do if you were told from the beginning you might never amount to anything? If the people charged to … MoreMore Contributors
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up