Many entrepreneurs believe strongly in the value of their products and services and love to help customers. But offers too many products and services for free can cause a huge problem for business owners and their customers. Entrepreneurs won't make enough money to keep their businesses and continue providing the products and services their customers love if they give everything away for free. Here are some things to consider when deciding where to draw the line for providing work, products or services for free, says book publishing coach Kristen Ecksein.
Who Voted for this Story
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?