Price does not have to be the Achilles’ heel, there is a way to not only minimize it, but use it as a means of having a truly effective and open value discussion that drives sales, while disqualifying non-buyers.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Before becoming a professional digital marketer, Stuart Davidson spent a lot of his time on the computer. He went from … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords