In the “instant” society we live in, frustration can set in early for those that are struggling to build their platforms. I experience it myself, although my platform is growing. Here's my review of a book that discusses platforms and growth. Your growth.
Who Voted for this Story
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?