In the “instant” society we live in, frustration can set in early for those that are struggling to build their platforms. I experience it myself, although my platform is growing. Here's my review of a book that discusses platforms and growth. Your growth.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
We're looking forward to some great networking and fun during the Brother Creative "Back to Business" Twitter Chat 2 … MoreMore Contributors
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published