There is one term that comes up over and over again that new entrepreneurs are not familiar with/don’t understand that has a gigantic impact on the payout an entrepreneur can get when his or her company either fails and closes up shop or succeeds wildly and there is a profitable exit: the liquidation preference.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner