There is one term that comes up over and over again that new entrepreneurs are not familiar with/don’t understand that has a gigantic impact on the payout an entrepreneur can get when his or her company either fails and closes up shop or succeeds wildly and there is a profitable exit: the liquidation preference.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business