There is one term that comes up over and over again that new entrepreneurs are not familiar with/don’t understand that has a gigantic impact on the payout an entrepreneur can get when his or her company either fails and closes up shop or succeeds wildly and there is a profitable exit: the liquidation preference.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!