For start-ups and entrepreneurs, equity crowdfunding is an exciting new development. For small-time investors this feeling’s mutual. The crowd’s unique perspective may cast light on minor start-ups that traditional funders otherwise would have missed. So, in this sense, equity crowdfunding is a potential gamer changer.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them