For start-ups and entrepreneurs, equity crowdfunding is an exciting new development. For small-time investors this feeling’s mutual. The crowd’s unique perspective may cast light on minor start-ups that traditional funders otherwise would have missed. So, in this sense, equity crowdfunding is a potential gamer changer.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising