For start-ups and entrepreneurs, equity crowdfunding is an exciting new development. For small-time investors this feeling’s mutual. The crowd’s unique perspective may cast light on minor start-ups that traditional funders otherwise would have missed. So, in this sense, equity crowdfunding is a potential gamer changer.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
All small business owners must get acquainted with marketing, but for Fiona McEachran it was a match made in … MoreMore Contributors
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path