When it comes to investing, however, 71% of accredited investors from Generation Y do not realize that they fall into this category. Those who are aware have shown greater tendencies to purchase alternative investments as opposed to stocks.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Marsha Friedman believes your business should have more than just a brand. She believes your business should be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Take Your Business Online or Die a Slow Death
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide
- 10 Startup Practices That Usually Lead To Disaster