Marketing can be especially difficult for small business – budgets are small, capacity is strained, and customers can often have a difficult time perceiving the differences between your product and your competitor’s. Here are 5 commonly held truths about marketing and why you should ignore them all.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
WordPress can be a great tool for businesses. But it can be complicated for some bloggers to navigate all of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend