Marketing can be especially difficult for small business – budgets are small, capacity is strained, and customers can often have a difficult time perceiving the differences between your product and your competitor’s. Here are 5 commonly held truths about marketing and why you should ignore them all.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job