Marketing research can give a business a picture of what kinds of new products and services may bring a profit. For products and services already available, marketing research can tell companies whether they are meeting their customers' needs and expectations. By researching the answers to specific questions, small-business owners can learn whether they need to change their package design or tweak their delivery methods--and even whether they should consider offering additional services...
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Adam Connell's career didn't start out like most in the marketing field. Today, he's the operations manager for a U.K. … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate