Marketing research can give a business a picture of what kinds of new products and services may bring a profit. For products and services already available, marketing research can tell companies whether they are meeting their customers' needs and expectations. By researching the answers to specific questions, small-business owners can learn whether they need to change their package design or tweak their delivery methods--and even whether they should consider offering additional services...
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers