Marketing research can give a business a picture of what kinds of new products and services may bring a profit. For products and services already available, marketing research can tell companies whether they are meeting their customers' needs and expectations. By researching the answers to specific questions, small-business owners can learn whether they need to change their package design or tweak their delivery methods--and even whether they should consider offering additional services...
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Remember when getting organic traffic was easier and there was no such thing as a penalty? Early on with AdWords I … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketers Are Starting to Adapt to Consumer Habits
- PostPlanner News! Get Viral Content Ideas for Twitter Now Too!
- 10 Required Actions To Make Startup Mentoring Work
- 4 Great Free Tools to Boost Your Twitter Exposure
- Facebook Algorithm Update to Further Reduce Organic Reach