Finding new clients and attracting new customers doesn’t have to be all about advertising your business. Sometimes it’s about selling yourself through networking. But networking events tend to get a bad rap – most people don’t look forward to boring business events full of schmoozing and faking interest in others. But attending those awful local events isn’t the only way to network. If you cringe when you hear the mention of “networking”, why not try a new way to create business relationships?
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle