July is a great time to reflect on that first six months of trading. What really worked? What surprised you? Here is a little checklist for leaders to review to help focus and align your team on the next six months. This list will help you assess if progress is being on the right stuff.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips