July is a great time to reflect on that first six months of trading. What really worked? What surprised you? Here is a little checklist for leaders to review to help focus and align your team on the next six months. This list will help you assess if progress is being on the right stuff.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed