Ireland’s 12.5% corporate tax regime has been under the microscope of late with a lot of media comment, much of it unfavourable, emanating from the US in particular. I thought it would be worthwhile to try to cut through the hysteria and hype in this post, by reverting to the facts and calm commentary, while emphasising exactly why Ireland continues to be a great location to establish a business.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member