Ireland’s 12.5% corporate tax regime has been under the microscope of late with a lot of media comment, much of it unfavourable, emanating from the US in particular. I thought it would be worthwhile to try to cut through the hysteria and hype in this post, by reverting to the facts and calm commentary, while emphasising exactly why Ireland continues to be a great location to establish a business.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Will sites like Ello ever replace Facebook? Social media guru Gary Vaynerchuk doesn't think so. On a recent … MoreMore Contributors
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published