Ireland’s 12.5% corporate tax regime has been under the microscope of late with a lot of media comment, much of it unfavourable, emanating from the US in particular. I thought it would be worthwhile to try to cut through the hysteria and hype in this post, by reverting to the facts and calm commentary, while emphasising exactly why Ireland continues to be a great location to establish a business.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business