Now that social media dominates communication, it should come as no surprise that 80% of companies are planning to incorporate social media into their customer service strategies in 2013. Social media isn't the preferred method of customer service yet, but it's certainly the fastest growing. Customer's vocal and visible online mean they have more power than ever - and high expectation to match. Therefore, companies that plan to succeed must become more responsive.Take a look at the power of social media which makes it stronger for a customer.
Who Voted for this Story
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- How do you respond to risks?
- 5 Tips for Picking the Perfect Partner
- How not to be a human bottleneck - Sandglaz
- New Pew Data Shows Millennials Are Non-Traditional, Poor, Unmarried, Not White and Don’t Trust You
- Agile Management For Today's Requirements!