Now that social media dominates communication, it should come as no surprise that 80% of companies are planning to incorporate social media into their customer service strategies in 2013. Social media isn't the preferred method of customer service yet, but it's certainly the fastest growing. Customer's vocal and visible online mean they have more power than ever - and high expectation to match. Therefore, companies that plan to succeed must become more responsive.Take a look at the power of social media which makes it stronger for a customer.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016