Now that social media dominates communication, it should come as no surprise that 80% of companies are planning to incorporate social media into their customer service strategies in 2013. Social media isn't the preferred method of customer service yet, but it's certainly the fastest growing. Customer's vocal and visible online mean they have more power than ever - and high expectation to match. Therefore, companies that plan to succeed must become more responsive.Take a look at the power of social media which makes it stronger for a customer.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!