Now that social media dominates communication, it should come as no surprise that 80% of companies are planning to incorporate social media into their customer service strategies in 2013. Social media isn't the preferred method of customer service yet, but it's certainly the fastest growing. Customer's vocal and visible online mean they have more power than ever - and high expectation to match. Therefore, companies that plan to succeed must become more responsive.Take a look at the power of social media which makes it stronger for a customer.
Who Voted for this Story
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Choose an Accountant Who Is Also an Advisor
- 7 Reasons Why Facebook Doesn't Give a Sh*t About Your Business Page
- Sparkplugging Podcast Episode #102: Who Doesn’t Need A Mailing List?
- 8 Secrets for Recruiting Top Engineering Talent; YEC Weighs in
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups