Now that social media dominates communication, it should come as no surprise that 80% of companies are planning to incorporate social media into their customer service strategies in 2013. Social media isn't the preferred method of customer service yet, but it's certainly the fastest growing. Customer's vocal and visible online mean they have more power than ever - and high expectation to match. Therefore, companies that plan to succeed must become more responsive.Take a look at the power of social media which makes it stronger for a customer.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Though she is a consummate professional with years of experience in the corporate world, her business clients today all … MoreMore Contributors
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!