The rise in reliance on web services and mobile devices has also increased the number of security threats small businesses face. In fact, Symantec estimates put the average cost of cyber attacks at a whopping $188,242 dollars, with nearly 2/3 of targeted companies closing their doors within 6 months of the attack.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity