The rise in reliance on web services and mobile devices has also increased the number of security threats small businesses face. In fact, Symantec estimates put the average cost of cyber attacks at a whopping $188,242 dollars, with nearly 2/3 of targeted companies closing their doors within 6 months of the attack.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We're thrilled to announce the winners for the Brother CreativeCenter "Back to Business" contest! First, a big shout … MoreMore Contributors
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?