For some of you, this is a no-brainer kind of question. If we were on a game show, I would guess many of you would hit the buzzer for “planning”. Duh! It makes the most sense. If there’s no plan in place, how can you ever fund the business? But let’s change the scenario a bit ...
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach