NBC’s hit series “The Office” came to an end last month, but the virtual office is just beginning. In today’s post, Todd Miller, author of the book Going Virtual, and Mike Pugh, j2 Global small business expert, bust 3 common myths about working virtually.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More