NBC’s hit series “The Office” came to an end last month, but the virtual office is just beginning. In today’s post, Todd Miller, author of the book Going Virtual, and Mike Pugh, j2 Global small business expert, bust 3 common myths about working virtually.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours