A bounce rate is the percentage of visitors who land on your site and then back out or click to exit immediately – either because they had their expectations dashed when they avoid website bouncessaw your site and it didn’t live up to their expectations, or they changed their minds. Here’s some help to avoid website bounces.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- Companies are bought, not sold