A bounce rate is the percentage of visitors who land on your site and then back out or click to exit immediately – either because they had their expectations dashed when they avoid website bouncessaw your site and it didn’t live up to their expectations, or they changed their minds. Here’s some help to avoid website bounces.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity