A bounce rate is the percentage of visitors who land on your site and then back out or click to exit immediately – either because they had their expectations dashed when they avoid website bouncessaw your site and it didn’t live up to their expectations, or they changed their minds. Here’s some help to avoid website bounces.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
That's right, you don't need to be a massive global corporation to take advantage of emerging markets in China and … MoreMore Contributors
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?