Small business owners frequently look at their previous year’s results, and make a plan that ensures that the coming year will be better. Every small business survey will show a high percentage of entrepreneurs predicting that the next year will be more successful. Like New Year's Resolutioners, the real question is what will they do to make that happen?
Who Voted for this Story
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You