Small business owners frequently look at their previous year’s results, and make a plan that ensures that the coming year will be better. Every small business survey will show a high percentage of entrepreneurs predicting that the next year will be more successful. Like New Year's Resolutioners, the real question is what will they do to make that happen?
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
We're thrilled to announce the winners for the Brother CreativeCenter "Back to Business" contest! First, a big shout … MoreMore Contributors
- Working for the Man Is Not Everything
- 5 Productivity Needs And The 10 Business Apps To Meet Them
- Is Native Commerce the Gateway to Greater Conversions?
- Eating Your Way to a More Productive Workday - LivePlan Blog
- Social Media Marketing Budgets 2016: 5 Reasons Instagram Matters, Big Time - infographic