Small business owners frequently look at their previous year’s results, and make a plan that ensures that the coming year will be better. Every small business survey will show a high percentage of entrepreneurs predicting that the next year will be more successful. Like New Year's Resolutioners, the real question is what will they do to make that happen?
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!