Small business owners frequently look at their previous year’s results, and make a plan that ensures that the coming year will be better. Every small business survey will show a high percentage of entrepreneurs predicting that the next year will be more successful. Like New Year's Resolutioners, the real question is what will they do to make that happen?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- Take Your Business Online or Die a Slow Death
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide
- 10 Startup Practices That Usually Lead To Disaster