Small business owners frequently look at their previous year’s results, and make a plan that ensures that the coming year will be better. Every small business survey will show a high percentage of entrepreneurs predicting that the next year will be more successful. Like New Year's Resolutioners, the real question is what will they do to make that happen?
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?