You have to stay on top of the business and the trends to make sure that you can keep your business afloat. Here are a few things that you can do.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- To the Solopreneur: what happens to your business if you are temporarily incapacitated?
- How to Raise Rates (Without Ruining Your Client Relationships
- Steve Wozniak\'s bizarre confession
- 15 Tools for Documenting Internal Business Processes
- Safety on the Job – Importance of Small Business Safety Checklists