We all have multiple personalities and multiple lives. I’m not talking about the Dexter-serial-killer type personalities, although I suppose that’s just a more extreme example. No, what I mean is that each and every one of us is a slightly different person depending on the environment we’re placed in. We use different language and wear different clothing at the club than when we go visit Grandma, right?
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- Your Business Website Should be Generating Revenue
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)