Creating and building a business is not a one-man show. It requires a team effort, or at least the ability to build trust and confidence among key players, and effectively communicate with partners, team members, investors, vendors, and customers. These actions are the hallmark of an effective leader.
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst