It’s that time – you have to pitch in front of a prospective investor, convince them and get the necessary funds for your startup. This can be a great experience or your worst nightmare. Everything depends on how you prepare for it.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Roy Opata Olende has some insight what will make your employees work more effectively. He didn't plan to become … MoreMore Contributors
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member