It’s that time – you have to pitch in front of a prospective investor, convince them and get the necessary funds for your startup. This can be a great experience or your worst nightmare. Everything depends on how you prepare for it.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have heard this story before. Dedicated, experienced corporate professional grows tired of the lack of … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business