We all make mistakes, but that doesn’t make the sting hurt any less.Do you prefer not to repeatedly learn things the hard way? I'm totally with you. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off, and always remember each mistake, whether simple and silly or complex, has a lesson – or three – to be learned. In today's post I have six simple suggestion on how to learn from your mistakes the first time around.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Three ways to write for the Web