We all make mistakes, but that doesn’t make the sting hurt any less.Do you prefer not to repeatedly learn things the hard way? I'm totally with you. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off, and always remember each mistake, whether simple and silly or complex, has a lesson – or three – to be learned. In today's post I have six simple suggestion on how to learn from your mistakes the first time around.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
It's a popular fantasy. After working that same old soul sucking job for year after year, one day 9-to-5ers simply … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!