We all make mistakes, but that doesn’t make the sting hurt any less.Do you prefer not to repeatedly learn things the hard way? I'm totally with you. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off, and always remember each mistake, whether simple and silly or complex, has a lesson – or three – to be learned. In today's post I have six simple suggestion on how to learn from your mistakes the first time around.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Great Free Tools to Boost Your Twitter Exposure
- Facebook Algorithm Update to Further Reduce Organic Reach
- PostPlanner News! Get Viral Content Ideas for Twitter Now Too!
- 23 Ways to Create a Better Work Environment
- Marketers Are Starting to Adapt to Consumer Habits