We all make mistakes, but that doesn’t make the sting hurt any less.Do you prefer not to repeatedly learn things the hard way? I'm totally with you. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off, and always remember each mistake, whether simple and silly or complex, has a lesson – or three – to be learned. In today's post I have six simple suggestion on how to learn from your mistakes the first time around.
Who Voted for this Story
Sometimes it's easy to forget, but a little over a year ago, Kelvin Cech was stuck grinding out copy for a small sports … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People