Jay Gilmore, Director of Marketing & Communications for MODX, probably speaks for many of us. Jay says he sometimes feels like he simply floats along with the current in his life. He says he has the strength and tools to change his direction. But he says he just continues to float along without any real consideration of where he's been or where he would like his life and career to go. In order to remedy the situation, Jay is taking stock. He's going to decide what parts of his professional and personal life he likes and what needs to change. Entrepreneurs should do the same regularly. If you would like to start a new business or change the business you are already in, how can you get started? What steps do you need to take to create the business you want today?
Who Voted for this Story
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up