Jay Gilmore, Director of Marketing & Communications for MODX, probably speaks for many of us. Jay says he sometimes feels like he simply floats along with the current in his life. He says he has the strength and tools to change his direction. But he says he just continues to float along without any real consideration of where he's been or where he would like his life and career to go. In order to remedy the situation, Jay is taking stock. He's going to decide what parts of his professional and personal life he likes and what needs to change. Entrepreneurs should do the same regularly. If you would like to start a new business or change the business you are already in, how can you get started? What steps do you need to take to create the business you want today?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?