Jay Gilmore, Director of Marketing & Communications for MODX, probably speaks for many of us. Jay says he sometimes feels like he simply floats along with the current in his life. He says he has the strength and tools to change his direction. But he says he just continues to float along without any real consideration of where he's been or where he would like his life and career to go. In order to remedy the situation, Jay is taking stock. He's going to decide what parts of his professional and personal life he likes and what needs to change. Entrepreneurs should do the same regularly. If you would like to start a new business or change the business you are already in, how can you get started? What steps do you need to take to create the business you want today?
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business