Jay Gilmore, Director of Marketing & Communications for MODX, probably speaks for many of us. Jay says he sometimes feels like he simply floats along with the current in his life. He says he has the strength and tools to change his direction. But he says he just continues to float along without any real consideration of where he's been or where he would like his life and career to go. In order to remedy the situation, Jay is taking stock. He's going to decide what parts of his professional and personal life he likes and what needs to change. Entrepreneurs should do the same regularly. If you would like to start a new business or change the business you are already in, how can you get started? What steps do you need to take to create the business you want today?
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday