Jay Gilmore, Director of Marketing & Communications for MODX, probably speaks for many of us. Jay says he sometimes feels like he simply floats along with the current in his life. He says he has the strength and tools to change his direction. But he says he just continues to float along without any real consideration of where he's been or where he would like his life and career to go. In order to remedy the situation, Jay is taking stock. He's going to decide what parts of his professional and personal life he likes and what needs to change. Entrepreneurs should do the same regularly. If you would like to start a new business or change the business you are already in, how can you get started? What steps do you need to take to create the business you want today?
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!